|Developer(s)||Konami Computer Entertainment Osaka|
|Release date(s)||PlayStation 2
Evolution Skateboarding is a 2002 skateboarding video game released by Konami for the PlayStation 2 and GameCube. It consists of several popular skateboarders, such as Rick McCrank, Arto Saari, Kerry Getz, and Danny Way. There is also a create-a-skater feature and an unlockable character for every skater the player completes the game as. There are also sets of level specific songs such as the metal-remix of the Metal Gear Solid theme and a Castlevania theme after unlocking the Vampire Hunter. Levels are unlocked by beating a certain amount of objectives in a current level, such as collecting items like boots and other objects, performing tricks in certain areas of a level, and the occasional grinding a certain amount of meters. The Evolution Skateboarding engine was used in the bonus skateboarding mode included in the PlayStation 2 version of Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance.
- H2O - Role Model
- Stereo MC's - Graffiti Part One
- Primus - Harold of the Rocks
- Primus - Mr Knowitall
- Primus - Pudding Time
- cKy - The Human Drive in Hi-Fi
- The Turbo A.C.'s - Hit and Run
- Hotwire - Not Today
- Agent Orange - Let It Burn
- Default - Slow Me Down
- Unwritten Law - Evolution
- Ill Nino - UnReal
- The Dickies - Elevator
- Kurtis Mantronik - Baby, You Blow My Mind
- Peanut Butter Wolf - Devotion
- "Aggregate score for GameCube at Game Rankings".[dead link]
- "Aggregate score for PlayStation 2 at Game Rankings".
- "Aggregate score for PlayStation 2 at Metacritic".
- "Aggregate score for GameCube at Metacritic".
- ニンテンドーゲームキューブ - Evolution Skateboarding. Weekly Famitsu. No.915 Pt.2. Pg.102. 30 June 2006.
- プレイステーション2 - Evolution Skateboarding. Weekly Famitsu. No.915 Pt.2. Pg.94. 30 June 2006.
- "PlayStation 2 review at GameSpot".
- "GameCube review at IGN".
- "PlayStation 2 review at IGN".
|This article about a summer sports video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Konami-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|