From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Evren (disambiguation))
Evren is a Turkish word meaning "Universe" and it may refer to:
- Dragon, Dragon in Turkic Myth.
- Evren Büker, Turkish basketball player
- Evren Celimli, American composer
- Evren Erdeniz, Turkish footballer
- Evren Ozdemir, Turkish-Canadian rapper, producer and songwriter
- The Great Lord Evren, powerful, omnipotent alien that is lord of all the universe.
- Ahi Evren, Turkish Muslim preacher
- Burçak Evren, Turkish film historian, author, journalist, researcher, and film critic
- Kenan Evren, seventh President of Turkey
- Süreyya Evren, Turkish anarchist
- Evren, Ankara, town and district of Ankara Province
- Evren, Mut, a village in Mut district of Mersin Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.