|Founded||Oslo, Norway (October 2010 )|
Number of locations
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
EVRY A/S is a Norwegian information technology company that supplies services relating to computing, including operation, outsourcing and online banking. The company is headquartered in Oslo. It was established through a merger between EDB Business Partner and ErgoGroup in 2010 and has 10,000 employees at 135 offices in 16 countries.
EDB ErgoGroup ASA was formed in 2010 with the merger of EDB Business Partner and ErgoGroup. Telenor owned most of the shares of ErgoGroup. The company subsequently changed its name to EVRY ASA in April 2012.
In August 2014, EVRY announced that it was initiating a process to investigate strategic opportunities. This was motivated by their assessment of the IT sector in the Nordic countries. In March 2015 Apax Partners became the majority owner of the company, a new board was appointed and it decided to apply for a de-listing from the stock exchange. On 29 October 2015, the company was delisted from the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In August 2015, following the loss of a contract with Norwegian bank DNB, EVRY announced it would lay off 500–550 workers in Norway and Sweden to increase profits, saving NOK 400–500 million (about US$50–60 million). In October 2015 it announced the transfer of a further 600 employees to IBM in an outsourcing deal worth US$1 billion.
EVRY had a total workforce of 9,400 in 2016.
On 13 December 2018, Handelsbanken and EVRY entered into an agreement for the delivery of next-generation core banking and payment solutions in Finland. The agreement represents a total contract value of approximately NOK 650 million and runs for a period of eight years.
|Industry||Computer applications and IT services|
|Founded||Bangalore, India 1993|
|Rajnish Mohan (CEO and Managing Director)|
|Products||IT products and services|
EVRY acquired Span Infotech, an Indian IT company, which was renamed EVRY India to be coherent with its parent company. EVRY India is a software services company headquartered in Bangalore and Chandigarh and a provider of IT and software product development services to customers based in America and Europe region, operating in banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, retail and logistics industries.
In December 2017 the company opened a new branch in Bangalore, at Global Village Tech Park, Mysore road.
- "Share - EVRY". Evry ASA. Retrieved 2014-08-09.
- "Per Hove is appointed new CEO of EVRY". NTB info. 19 November 2018. Retrieved 2018-12-18.
- "BRIEF-Evry elects Jo Lunder as chairman". Reuters. 24 March 2015. Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "Services - EVRY". Evry ASA. Retrieved 2014-08-09.
- "Future organisational structure for EDB ErgoGroup". ErgoGroup. 7 September 2010. Archived from the original on 2012-03-11. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "EDB ErgoGroup ASA - Minutes of the Annual General Meeting". 23 April 2012. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "EVRY considers strategic opportunities". EVRY ASA. Retrieved 2014-11-21.
- "EVRY: Minutes from the general meeting" (PDF). 23 March 2015. p. 2. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "Our history". Evry AS. Retrieved 2015-11-05.
- "IT firm Evry to cut up to 550 jobs in Norway and Sweden". Economic Times. 17 August 2015.
- "IBM Inks $1B, 10-Year Cloud Deal With EVRY". eWEEK. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- Nikel, David (6 October 2015). "Hundreds of EVRY staff in the Nordics to move to IBM in billion-dollar IT outsourcing deal". ComputerWeekly.com. Retrieved 2017-09-29.
- "SPAN Infotech accelerating growth with new brand and visual identity". Evry ASA. 15 June 2016. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "IT Services: Company Overview of SPAN Infotech". Bloomberg Business. Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- Roy, Vijay C (15 June 2016). "EVRY India to hire 600 at Mohali unit". The Tribune.
- Ganesh, Venkatesh (17 June 2016). "Evry to double headcount". Business Line. Retrieved 2016-08-27.