|Traded as||(OSE: EVRY)|
|Founded||Oslo, Norway (October 2010 )|
Number of locations
Number of employees
EVRY ASA is a Norwegian information technology company that supplies services relating to computing, including operation, outsourcing and online banking. The company is headquartered in Oslo and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. It was established through a merger between EDB Business Partner and ErgoGroup in 2010 and has 10,000 employees at 135 offices in 16 countries.
EDB ErgoGroup ASA was formed in 2010 with the merger of EDB Business Partner and ErgoGroup. Telenor owned most of the shares of ErgoGroup. The company subsequently changed its name to EVRY ASA in April 2012.
In August 2014, EVRY announced that it was initiating a process to investigate strategic opportunities. This was motivated by their assessment of the IT sector in the Nordic countries. In March 2015 Apax Partners became the majority owner of the company, a new board was appointed and it decided to apply for a de-listing from the stock exchange.
- "Share - EVRY". Evry ASA. Retrieved 2014-08-09.
- "Bjorn Ivroth named new CEO of EVRY". Thomson Reuters ONE. 24 March 2015. Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "BRIEF-Evry elects Jo Lunder as chairman". Reuters. 24 March 2015. Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "Services - EVRY". Evry ASA. Retrieved 2014-08-09.
- "Future organisational structure for EDB ErgoGroup". ErgoGroup. 7 September 2010. Archived from the original on 2012-03-11. Retrieved 2010-11-02.
- "EDB ErgoGroup ASA - Minutes of the Annual General Meeting". 23 April 2012. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "EVRY considers strategic opportunities". Evry ASA. Retrieved 2014-11-21.
- "EVRY: Minutes from the general meeting" (PDF). 23 March 2015. p. 2. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
|This Norwegian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|