|Look up ewe or Ewe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ewe or EWE may refer to:
- Ewe people, an ethnic group in Eastern part of Ghana, Benin and Togo
- David Ewe, New Zealand rugby player
- EWE, the IATA code for Ewer Airport, Indonesia
- EWE, the station code for Ewell East railway station in Surrey, England
- EwE: Ecopath with Ecosim, an ecological computer modelling system for fisheries
- Small EWE Arena in Oldenburg, Germany
- Large EWE Arena in Oldenburg, Germany
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg, German basketball team
- a female sheep
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ewe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.