Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ewe or Ewe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ewe is a female sheep. Ewe or EWE may also refer to:
- Isle of Ewe, an island off the west coast of Scotland
- Loch Ewe, a sea loch in Scotland
- St Ewe, a village in Cornwall
- David Ewe, New Zealand rugby player
- Eurowings Europe, an Austrian airline
- Ewell East railway station in Surrey, England
- Ewer Airport, in Indonesia
- Ecopath with Ecosim, an ecological computer modelling system for fisheries
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg, a German basketball team
- Large EWE Arena in Oldenburg, Germany
- Small EWE Arena in Oldenburg, Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ewe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.