|Look up ewe or Ewe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ewe or EWE may refer to:
- Isle of Ewe, an island off the west coast of Scotland
- Loch Ewe, a sea loch in Scotland
- St Ewe, a village in Cornwall
- David Ewe, New Zealand rugby player
- Eurowings Europe, an Austrian airline
- Ewell East railway station in Surrey, England
- Ewer Airport, in Indonesia
- Ecopath with Ecosim, an ecological computer modelling system for fisheries
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg, a German basketball team
- Large EWE Arena in Oldenburg, Germany
- Small EWE Arena in Oldenburg, Germany
- a female sheep
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ewe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.