|Also known as||'Ex-Girlfriends' Club'|
|Written by||Lee Jin-mae|
|Directed by||Kwon Seok-jang|
Byun Yo-han |
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||12|
Lee Jin-seok |
Yoo Hyun-ki |
Han Se-hyun |
Lee Hyun-mi |
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||JS Pictures|
|Original release||May 8– June 13, 2015|
Ex-Girlfriend Club (Hangul: 구여친클럽; RR: Guyeochinkeulreop) is a 2015 South Korean television series starring Byun Yo-han, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Yoon-ji, Jang Ji-eun and Ryu Hwayoung. It aired on tvN from May 8 to June 13, 2015 on Fridays and Saturdays at 20:30 for 12 episodes.
Originally scheduled for 16 episodes, the series was cut down to 12 episodes when ratings proved disappointing.
Bang Myung-soo is a popular writer of webtoons. He then writes a webtoon series about his past relationships, specifically his three ex-girlfriends, which includes an older, wealthy divorcee, a chic and successful woman who works at an investment firm, and a third-rate, airhead actress. The webtoon reveals plenty of details about Myung-soo's love life, and it becomes a huge hit. Soon, Myung-soo is considered a cross between Public Enemy Number One and National Heartthrob, and his webtoon gets adapted into a movie.
Kim Soo-jin is a film producer who's prepared to do whatever it takes to save their failing production company. Because of this, she accepts the assignment to produce a webtoon adaptation. But to her horror, Soo-jin belatedly finds out that the webtoon artist is her ex-boyfriend Myung-soo, who is writing about his ex-girlfriends. And as the movie starts shooting, the project also brings Myung-soo's other ex-girlfriends back into his life all at the same time.
- Song Ji-hyo as Kim Soo-jin (32)
- Byun Yo-han as Bang Myung-soo (32)
- Jang Ji-eun as Na Ji-ah (34, Myung-soo's first love)
- Lee Yoon-ji as Jang Hwa-young (31, Myung-soo's third love)
- Ryu Hwayoung as Goo Geun-hyung/Ra Ra (27, Myung-soo's second love)
- Jo Jung-chi as Choi Ji-hoon (32, Soo-kyung's husband)
- Shin Dong-mi as Kim Soo-kyung (34, Soo-jin's elder sister)
- Kang Soo-jin as Song Eun-hye (27)
- Go Hyun as Lee Jin-bae (27, Cartoonist)
- Do Sang-woo as Jo Gun (35)
- Park Pal-young
- Son Jong-hak
- Chae Jung-an as Baek Soo-hee (cameo, ep 1)
|Episode #||Original airdate||Average Rating|
|1||May 8, 2015||1.16%|
|2||May 9, 2015||0.90%|
|3||May 15, 2015||0.65%|
|4||May 16, 2015||0.72%|
|5||May 22, 2015||0.70%|
|6||May 23, 2015||0.88%|
|7||May 29, 2015||0.64%|
|8||May 30, 2015||0.81%|
|9||June 5, 2015||0.91%|
|10||June 6, 2015||0.64%|
|11||June 12, 2015||0.63%|
|12||June 13, 2015||0.78%|
- Kwon, Ji-youn (May 1, 2015). "Meet members of Ex-girlfriend Club". The Korea Times. Retrieved May 20, 2015.
- An, So-hyoun (March 6, 2015). "Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han Confirmed for Ex-Girlfriend Club". enewsWorld. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Jeon, Su-mi (March 25, 2015). "Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han Show Couple Chemistry During Ex-Girlfriend Club Script Reading". enewsWorld. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- Hong, Hye-jin (April 2, 2015). "Byun Yo-han and Song Ji-hyo shows off chemistry". K-pop Herald. Retrieved April 13, 2015.
- "Ex-Girlfriend Club gets shortened to 12 episodes". Dramabeans. June 2, 2015. Retrieved June 3, 2015.
- Ghim, Sora (April 27, 2015). "Chae Jung Ahn Cameos In Ex-Girlfriend Club". BNTNews. Retrieved May 1, 2015.
- AGB 닐슨 미디어리서치 홈페이지. Archived December 26, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
|tvN: Friday–Saturday dramas|
|Previous program||Ex-Girlfriend Club
(May 8 – June 13, 2015)
|Super Daddy Yeol
(March 13 – May 2, 2015)
|Oh My Ghost|
(July 3 – August 22, 2015)