Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||John Inwood|
|Written by||Suzanne Weinert|
|Music by||Chris Hajian|
|Edited by||Gordon Grinberg|
Alex (Heather Graham) is a lonely accountant whose one act of rage results in her being sentenced to court-ordered therapy. There she meets Stella (Jennifer Coolidge), owner of an extermination business who uses her car as a weapon, and Nikki (Amber Heard), a dental technician with the face of an angel and the mind of a sociopath. Together these women form their own "silent revolution", wreaking havoc on the abusive men in their lives.
- Heather Graham as Alex, a young woman sentenced to an anger management class
- Amber Heard as Nikki, an insane dental technician
- Jennifer Coolidge as Stella, the owner of a pest control business
- Matthew Settle as Dan, a police detective and love interest for Alex
- Sam Lloyd as Hutt, a tax auditor
- Joey Lauren Adams as Kim
- Christian Mixon as Police Academy Instructor
Principal photography for Ex-Terminators took place in Austin, Texas over five weeks between April and May 2008. It was shot entirely on location across the city, including scenes filmed downtown, in the South Congress area, the Austin State Hospital, and local neighborhoods.
ExTerminators made its world premiere in Austin at the 2009 South by Southwest Film Festival. 
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|