Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ex libris in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ex Libris may refer to:
- A bookplate, also known as an ex libris or exlibrys
- Ex Libris (band), a Dutch metal band
- Ex Libris (bookshop), a Swiss retail company
- "Ex Libris" (Charmed), a 2000 episode of the television series Charmed
- Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader, a 1998 collection of essays by Anne Fadiman
- Ex Libris (game), a party game
- Ex Libris Group, an Israeli software company that sells library automation software
- Exlibris (music label), subsidiary of Danish publisher Gyldendal.
- Ex Libris: The New York Public Library, a 2017 American documentary film
- Rex Libris, a comic book series by James Turner
- Xlibris, a publishing and printing services provider based in Indiana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ex Libris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.