Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ex Machina is a portion of the phrase deus ex machina, meaning "god from the machine".
Ex Machina has been used for:
- Appleseed Ex Machina, a 2007 anime film and the sequel to the 2004 film Appleseed
- Ex Machina, a French 3D animation studio, also known as Sogitec
- Ex Machina (company), a theatre company founded by director Robert Lepage in Quebec City, Canada
- Ex Machina (comics), a comic book series by Brian K. Vaughan and Tony Harris
- Ex Machina (EP), a 1998 EP by Man or Astro-man?
- Ex Machina (film), a 2014 British science fiction film
- Ex Machina (role-playing game), a post cyberpunk role-playing game
- Ex Machina (Star Trek), a 2004 Star Trek novel by Christopher L. Bennett
- Ex machina (group), German music group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ex Machina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.