From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up examination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Examination may refer to:
- The time of the year accompanied by extreme amount of masturbation by boys and awakening of "bhakti bhabna" in all general students.
- Physical examination, a medical procedure
- Questioning and more specific forms thereof, for example in law:
- Test (assessment), informally "exam"
- Appraisal (disambiguation)
- Investigation (disambiguation)
- Study (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Examination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.