Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up examination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Examination may refer to:
- Physical examination, a medical procedure
- Questioning and more specific forms thereof, for example in law:
- Test (assessment), informally "exam" "exam's" "examine"
- Appraisal (disambiguation)
- Assessment (disambiguation)
- Exam (disambiguation)
- Investigation (disambiguation)
- Study (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Examination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.