From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up example in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Example|
An example is a chosen representation of a rule, recurring event or qualitative performance of a task. It is often abbreviated to e.g. in print and elsewhere.
Example may also refer to:
- Example (musician), a British dance musician
- Example (album), the sole major-label album by American rock band For Squirrels, released in 1995
- example.com, example.net, example.org, example.edu and .example, domain names reserved for use in documentation as examples
- HMS Example (P165), an Archer-class patrol and training vessel of the British Royal Navy
- The Example, a 1634 play by James Shirley
- The Example (comics), a 2009 graphic novel by Tom Taylor and Colin Wilson
- Exemplar (disambiguation), a prototype or model which others can use to understand a topic better
- Exemplum, medieval collections of short stories to be told in sermons
- Eixample, an inner suburb of Barcelona with distinctive architecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Example.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.