Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Excalibur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excalibur is the mythical sword of King Arthur.
Excalibur may also refer to:
Literature and entertainment
Anime and manga
- Excalibur, a talking sword character in Soul Eater
- The right arm of Capricorn Saint from Saint Seiya
- The sword used by Saber throughout most of the Fate series
- The sword which was broken into seven different swords in Highschool DxD
Film and television
- Excalibur (Crusade), a fictional starship in the Babylon 5 universe
- Excalibur (film), a 1981 film about the legend of King Arthur
- "Excalibur", a 1985 episode of the cartoon G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero
- Excalibur, a BBC Two television ident first aired in 2000 (see BBC Two '1991–2001' idents)
- The Ben 10: Omniverse episode "An American Benwolf in London" introduced Excalibur to the Ben 10 franchise and identified it with other legendary weapons. It was said to have been wielded by Beowulf and to have played a role in the Battle of Waterloo; the episode also implied that it would eventually be wielded by Kai Green.
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017), when the Knights attack Optimus, Cade Yeager, whose talisman becomes the sword Excalibur, stops the fight.
- Excalibur (comics), a Marvel Comics title
- Excalibur (newspaper), the community newspaper of York University, Toronto
- Excalibur (novel), a 1973 fantasy novel by Sanders Anne Laubenthal
- Excalibur: A Novel of Arthur, a 1997 novel by Bernard Cornwell in his series The Warlord Chronicles
- Excalibur (L. Ron Hubbard), an unpublished 1938 manuscript composed by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard
- Excalibur (Tom Fogerty album), 1972
- Excalibur (rock opera), a three part rock opera written and directed by Alan Simon, which premiered in 1998
- Excalibur (Grave Digger album), 1999
- Excalibur (video game), a 1983 video game by Chris Crawford
- Excalibur 2555 AD, a 1997 action-adventure video game
- Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge, a 2007 multiplatform first-person shooter game evolved from Marathon
- In the 2013 video game Warframe, Excalibur is the name of a sword-themed Warframe, and is prominently seen in promotional material
- In the game Sonic and the Black Knight, the sword that Sonic pulls out of the stone is named Caliburn. During the game's final boss, Caliburn transforms into Excalibur.
- In the 2006 video game Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War, the nation of Belka operated a laser defense weapon called Excalibur, also known as the "Sword of Tauberg".
- In the 2006 video game Tomb Raider: Legend Lara Croft Seeks out a fabled weapon which happens to be the sword held by King Arthur and dubbed Excalibur, though its origins are ancient.
- Apache Excalibur, a project to produce a set of software components for the Java programming language
- Excalibur BBS, a Windows-based GUI BBS client
- Excalibur (wrestler), wrestler for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
- Excalibur (Arizona), a summit in Arizona
- Excalibur Estate, a housing estate in Catford, South London
- Excalibur (nightclub), a large and well-known nightclub in Chicago, founded in 1989
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino, a hotel and casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Excalibur Pot, a cave / pothole in the North Yorkshire Moors, United Kingdom, discovered in 2007
- Excalibur Primary School, a school in Alsager, United Kingdom
- Excalibur (paintball), a make of paintball gun
- HTC Excalibur, a smartphone model manufactured by High Tech Computer beginning in 2006, also known as HTC S620 and HTC S621
- Excalibur rifle Mark-I, a modified version of the INSAS assault rifle
- M982 Excalibur, 155mm GPS-guided extended range artillery projectile
- Project Excalibur, an initiative to develop an orbiting nuclear-bomb-pumped X-ray laser
- DARPA's Excalibur program, an attempt to apply phased-array optics to laser weapons
- Excalibur (coating), a brand of non-stick surface
- Excalibur (automobile), a type of "contemporary classic" retro-styled car
- Excalibur (racing yacht), an Australian racing yacht from Victoria which sunk on 16 September 2002 after catastrophic keel failure
- Excalibur Aircraft Excalibur, ultralight aircraft
- Excalibur Aviation Company Excalibur 800, a small twin-engined aircraft
- HMS Excalibur, a ship in the Royal Navy
- Lockheed Excalibur, a cancelled four engined airliner
- Excalibur, one of three Sikorsky VS-44 flying boats
- Excalibur (Valleyfair), a roller coaster at Valleyfair amusement park in Shakopee, Minnesota
- Excalibur (Funtown Splashtown USA), a roller coaster at Funtown Splashtown USA in Saco, Maine
- British Columbia Excalibur Party, a minor political party in British Columbia
- Excalibur, a prehistoric axe made of red quartzite found at the Sima de los Huesos in the Sierra de Atapuerca
- Excalibur series, an electric guitar built by Vigier Guitars
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excalibur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.