Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up excavation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excavation may refer to:
- Excavation (archaeology)
- Excavation (medicine)
- Excavation (The Haxan Cloak album), 2013
- Excavation (Ben Monder album), 2000
- Excavation (novel), a 2000 novel by James Rollins
- Excavator (album), a 2015 album by stephaniesǐd
- Excavation: A Memoir, a 2014 memoir by Wendy C. Ortiz
- Excavata, a taxonomic grouping of eukaryotic unicellular organisms
- Celaenia excavata, a spider
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excavation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.