Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up excavation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excavation may refer to:
- Excavation (archaeology)
- Excavation (medicine)
- Excavation (album), a 2013 album by The Haxan Cloak
- Excavation (Ben Monder album), 2000
- Excavation, a 2000 novel by James Rollins
- Excavata, a taxonomic grouping of eukaryotic unicellular organisms
- Celaenia excavata, a spider
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excavation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.