Excelsior, Richland County, Wisconsin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||686 ft (209 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1564780|
Excelsior is an unincorporated community located in the town of Richwood, Richland County, Wisconsin, United States. Excelsior is located along County Highway F and Knapp Creek 5.5 miles (8.9 km) northwest of Blue River.
- John H. Burke – U.S. Representative from California
- Virgil H. Cady – Wisconsin State Assemblyman
- Floyd M. McDowell – leader in the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Excelsior, Richland County, Wisconsin
- Richland County (PDF) (Map). Wisconsin Department of Transportation. 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 16, 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
|This article about a location in Richland County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|