|Edited by||John Wills Lloyd, William J. Therrien|
Exceptional Children is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering the field of special education. The editors-in-chief are John Wills Lloyd and William J. Therrien (University of Virginia). It was established in 1934 and is published by Sage Publications on behalf of the Council for Exceptional Children.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2017 impact factor of 3.34, ranking it 1st out of 40 journals in the category "Special Education" and 2nd out of 69 journals in the category "Rehabilitation".
- "Scopus title list". Elsevier. Archived from the original (Microsoft Excel) on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-06-09.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Special Education". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Rehabilitation". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.
|This article about an education journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.