Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up excess or excessive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excess may refer to:
- Angle excess, in spherical trigonometry
- Insurance excess, similar to a deductible
- Excess, in chemistry, a reagent that is not the limiting reagent
- "Excess", a song by Tricky from the album Blowback
- Excess (album), an album by Coma
- Excess-K, or offset binary, in computing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.