|Look up excess or excessive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excess may refer to:
- Angle excess, in spherical trigonometry
- Insurance excess, similar to a deductible
- Excess, in chemistry, a reagent that is not the limiting reagent
- "Excess", a song by Tricky from the album Blowback
- Excess (album), an album by Coma
- Excess-K, or offset binary, in computing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.