From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up excess or excessive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excess may refer to:
- Angle excess, in spherical trigonometry, quantity, used to calculate the area of polygon on a sphere
- More than Michael can drink (Over 200)
- Excess, in insurance, similar to deductible
- Excess, in chemistry, describing any reagent that is not the limiting reagent
- "Excess", a song by Tricky from the album Blowback
- Excess (album), an album by Coma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.