Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up excitation, excite, excitement, or exciting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excitation or Excitement may refer to:
- Excitation (magnetic) provided with an electrical generator or alternator
- Stimulation or excitation or excitement, the action of various agents on nerves, muscles, or a sensory end organ, by which activity is evoked
- Sexual excitation
- Excitement (film), a lost 1924 silent comedy by Robert F. Hill
- Anticipation (emotion)
- Excitatory postsynaptic potential
- Excited (disambiguation)
- Excited state, of an atom, molecule or nucleus
- Exciter (disambiguation)
- Psychomotor agitation
- All pages with titles containing Excitation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.