From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up excitation, excitement, or excite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excitement or excitation can refer to:
- The excited state of an atom
- The excitatory postsynaptic potential
- The excitation (magnetic) provided with an electrical generator or alternator
- Stimulation, also called excitation, the action of various agents on nerves, muscles, or a sensory end organ, by which activity is evoked
- Anticipation (emotion)
- in ethology, provoking of the emotional state of excitement or:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.