(Redirected from Excitement)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up excitation, excitement, or excite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excitement or excitation can refer to:
- The excited state of an atom, molecule or nucleus
- The excitatory postsynaptic potential
- The excitation (magnetic) provided with an electrical generator or alternator
- Stimulation, also called excitation, the action of various agents on nerves, muscles, or a sensory end organ, by which activity is evoked
- Anticipation (emotion)
- in ethology, provoking of the emotional state of excitement or:
- Excited (film), a Canadian romantic comedy-drama film released in 2009
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.