(Redirected from Excitement)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up excitation, excitement, or excite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Excitement or excitation can refer to:
- The excited state of an atom, molecule or nucleus
- The excitatory postsynaptic potential
- The excitation (magnetic) provided with an electrical generator or alternator
- Stimulation, also called excitation, the action of various agents on nerves, muscles, or a sensory end organ, by which activity is evoked
- Anticipation (emotion)
- in ethology, provoking of the emotional state of excitement or:
- Excited (film), a Canadian romantic comedy-drama film released in 2009
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Excitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.