Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exciter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exciter may refer to:
- Exciter (band), a speed metal band from Ottawa, Canada
- Exciter (album), a 2001 album by Depeche Mode
- "Exciter" (song) a 1978 song by Judas Priest from Stained Class
- "Excite", a 1999 song by Bomb Factory from Bomb Factory
- "Excite", a 1983 song by Kiss from Lick It Up
- Exciter (effect), audio effect unit
- Exciter bulb, a light source for reading the optical soundtrack on motion picture film
- Exciter, the oscillator and modulator together in large transmitters
- Exciter, a component in an electrical alternator that provides direct current for excitation of a permanent magnet
- Yamaha Exciter, a motorcycle model manufactured by Yamaha Motor Corporation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exciter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.