This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2019)
|Type||Privately held company|
|Heath Davies (CEO)|
Daniel Richardson (CTO)
Number of employees
Exclaimer is an independent software vendor and cloud service provider based in Farnborough, United Kingdom. It develops, sells and provides support for a suite of email utilities and cloud computing technologies designed for adding disclaimers, branding, personalized email signatures, email archiving, retention-policy enforcement, auto replies and regulatory compliance for corporate email.
Its products are designed to work with Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Outlook, Office 365 and Google Workspace. The company's primary product is Exclaimer Cloud, which allows a company to centrally manage corporate email signatures for Office 365 and Google Workspace.
The company was founded in 2001 by Andrew Millington and Christopher Crawshay. Exclaimer became an incorporated company in 2003.
On 6 December 2016, Livingbridge invested £23 million in Exclaimer. The investment was advised by PricewaterhouseCoopers and was the last primary investment from Livingbridge 5, the firm's £360m fund raised in 2012.
Exclaimer is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a Google Cloud Partner. The company was named in The Sunday Times WorldFirst SME Export Track 100 of the UK's small and medium-sized private companies with the fastest-growing international sales. It was also named in the Financial Times FT 1000: Europe's Fastest Growing Companies that lists the European companies that achieve the highest compound growth rate.
- Press Release on launch of Exclaimer Cloud at https://www.exclaimer.co.uk/company/press-releases/2015/exclaimer-cloud-o365-launch
- "Livingbridge signs up to £23 million Exclaimer investment". Livingbridge.
- "Exclaimer raises $133 million to help companies manage email signatures". VentureBeat.
- "Exclaimer Acquires Customer Thermometer to Bring Real-Time Customer Feedback to its Global Corporate Email Signature Platform". Associated Press.
- Press Release on Microsoft Gold Application Development Competency at https://www.exclaimer.co.uk/company/press-releases/2015/microsoft-gold-competency
- "SME Export Track 100 league table 2019". Fast Track.
- "FT 1000: the fourth annual list of Europe's fastest-growing companies". Financial Times.