Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exclusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exclusion may refer to:
Legal or regulatory
- Exclusion zone, a geographic area in which some sanctioning authority prohibits specific activities
- Exclusion Crisis and Exclusion Bill, a 17th-century attempt to ensure a Protestant succession in England
- Exclusionary rule, a US legal principle
- Social exclusion, state of being socially disadvantaged, marginalized, relegated to the fringe of society, or banished
- Diagnosis of exclusion, medical diagnosis by the process of elimination
- Expulsion (education), permanent exclusion (i.e., permanent suspension) from a school or university, usually punitively
- Clusivity, a linguistic concept
- Exclusion (film), a 2014 Indian drama film
- Outcast (person)
- Transclusion, the inclusion of part or all of an electronic document into one or more other documents by hypertext reference
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exclusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.