|Look up exclusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exclusion may refer to:
- Social exclusion, the social disadvantage and relegation to the fringe of society
- Expulsion (education), exclusion from school or college
- Exclusion Crisis and Exclusion Bill, a 17th-century attempt to ensure a Protestant succession in England
- Diagnosis of exclusion, medical diagnosis by elimination
- Exclusionary rule, a US legal principle
- Exclusion zone, a geographic area in which some sanctioning authority prohibits specific activities
- Transclusion, the inclusion of part or all of an electronic document into one or more other documents by hypertext reference
- Outcast (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exclusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.