Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exclusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exclusion may refer to:
Legal or regulatory
- Exclusion zone, a geographic area in which some sanctioning authority prohibits specific activities
- Exclusion Crisis and Exclusion Bill, a 17th-century attempt to ensure a Protestant succession in England
- Exclusionary rule, a US legal principle
- Social exclusion, state of being socially disadvantaged, marginalized, relegated to the fringe of society, or banished
- Diagnosis of exclusion, medical diagnosis by the process of elimination
- Expulsion (education), permanent exclusion (i.e., permanent suspension) from a school or university, usually punitively
- Transclusion, the inclusion of part or all of an electronic document into one or more other documents by hypertext reference
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exclusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.