The group has owned Pennyhill Park in Surrey since 1982, and bought Lainston House in Hampshire the following year. South Lodge in West Sussex was purchased in July 1985, after the last of the descendants of the original owner, Frederick DuCane Godman, died.
The group won the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' for 2009-2010. The properties in the group collection also employ a number of high-profile chefs, including Chefs Matt Worswick and Olly Rouse.
- "History of the Hotel". Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- "Hotel History". South Lodge. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- "Exclusive Hotels buys former Ramada property in Ascot". Big Hospitality. Retrieved 2011-05-24.
- "Exclusive Hotels buys the Royal Berkshire". Caterer Search. Retrieved 2011-05-24.
- "Awards and accolades". Exclusive Hotels. Retrieved 2016-05-16.
- "Wiltshire restaurant retains Michelin star". Swindon Business News. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Matt Worswick to replace Michael Wignall at the Latymer at Pennyhill Park". The Caterer. Retrieved 2016-06-06.
- "Olly Rouse joins Lainston House". BigHospitality. Retrieved 2016-06-06.