|Look up exclusivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exclusivity may refer to:
- Exclusivity (law), rights to exclusivity
- Syndication exclusivity, US law giving protection of television station rights
- Test data exclusivity, confidentiality of medical data
- Console exclusivity, technical system limits to video games
- "Exclusivity" (song), 1991 R&B song by the duo Damian Dame
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exclusivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.