From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An executive committee is a committee with executive powers.
Executive Committee may also refer to:
- Executive Committee (Oregon Country) a provisional government in what became the U.S. state of Oregon
- Executive Committee of the Communist International
- Executive Committee of the Privy Council of Northern Ireland, a government body in the United Kingdom 1922–1972
- Northern Ireland Executive, a government body in the United Kingdom
- Northern Ireland Executive (1973), under the Sunningdale Agreement
- Executive Committee Range, a mountain range in Antarctica
- EXCOMM, the Executive Committee of the National Security Council, Kennedy advisors during the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis
- Provisional Committee of the State Duma, which declared itself the governing body of the Russian Empire in March 1917
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Executive Committee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.