Executive National Bank
|Founded||Jefferson National Bank (1972)|
|Headquarters||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Carlos A. Safie
(Chairman and CEO)
Number of employees
|approx. 100 (May 2009)|
Executive National Bank has been a member of the CDARS network since 2008.
The bank was founded as Jefferson National Bank, charter number 15974, in 1972. In 1981, it was acquired by the Safie family and renamed Executive National Bank. It is wholly owned by the Executive Banking Corporation, a one bank holding company, which has maintained continuous control of the bank with Carlos Safie as President and CEO.
- Roberto Arguello; President & CEO, Advisors Inc.
- George Befeler, Esq.; Chairman & CEO, The Citadel Group
- Maria Melendez Enriquez; Executive Vice President, American Government Certificates and Funds Corp.
- Guillermo Fernandez-Quincoces; Buchanan Ingersoll PC
- Elias N. Ede; Chairman and President, Ede Medical Corp.
- Carlos Safie; Chairman and CEO, Executive National Bank
- http://www.occ.treas.gov/ftp/craeval/Jul05/15974.pdf OCC: Executive National Bank (Warning: PDF)
- http://www.executivebank.com/about-us Welcome to Executive National Bank