The neutrality of this article is disputed. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of business||Joint venture|
|Key people||Chris Mansolillo|
|Industry||Video on demand|
ExerciseTV was a United States television network broadcast on digital cable. It was free and had video-on-demand (VOD) systems. The network received around eight million views every month.
Launched in January 2006, ExerciseTV was founded by Jake Steinfeld and created by Comcast. ExerciseTV was available in the United States via Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications and Bresnan Communications. The network was managed by Comcast, with New Balance and Time Warner Cable acting as additional equity partners.
ExerciseTV closed on November 25, 2011. Its Video OnDemand channel and website closed on December 31, 2011.
- "Coke to sponsor ExerciseTV". Atlanta Business Journal. American City Business Journals. 2007-12-28. Archived from the original on 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Athavaley, Anjali (2009-04-16). "Lean Times Bring Workouts Home". The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company. Archived from the original on 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Comcast's ABQ customers workin' out to ExerciseTV". New Mexico Business Weekly. American City Business Journals. 2008-02-28. Archived from the original on 2011-05-26. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Stein, Anne E (2007-01-07). "The ups and downs of ExerciseTV". Chicago Tribune. Tribune Company. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- "Comcast, Time Warner Launch ExerciseTV". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Company. Associated Press. 2006-01-19. Archived from the original on 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Hill, Miriam (2006-01-18). "A New Balance for ads, programs: Commercials are interlaced with Comcast's new exercise channel". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Philadelphia Media Holdings LLC. Archived from the original on 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Lieberman, David (2006-01-17). "VOD offers new way to work out". USA Today. Gannett Company. Archived from the original on 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2009-04-17.