Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exhibit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exhibit may refer to:
- Exhibit (legal), evidence in physical form brought before the court
- Demonstrative evidence, exhibits and other physical forms of evidence used in court to demonstrate, show, depict, inform or teach relevant information to the viewer
- Exhibit (educational), an object or set of objects on show in a museum, gallery, archive or classroom, typically in a showcase, as part of an exhibition
- Exhibit (web editing tool), a lightweight structured data publishing framework
- A Trade show display, or similarly a Trade Show Exhibit
- Exhibition, in the most general sense, is an organized presentation and display of a selection of items
- Xzibit (born 1974), for the rap artist and TV personality
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exhibit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.