From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exhibit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Exhibit may refer to:
- Exhibit (legal), evidence in physical form brought before the court.
- Demonstrative evidence, exhibits and other physical forms of evidence used in court to demonstrate, show, depict, inform or teach relevant information to the viewer.
- Exhibit (educational), an object or set of objects on show in a museum, gallery, archive or classroom, typically in a showcase, as part of an exhibition.
- Exhibit (web editing tool), a lightweight structured data publishing framework.
- A Trade show display, or similarly a Trade Show Exhibit.