|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (June 2014)
Exile is the third studio album from the British progressive metal band To-Mera. It is the band's first full-length release with keyboardist Richard Henshall, who joined them prior to recording their 2009 EP Earthbound.
The cover artwork was done by vocalist Julie Kiss, and features the To-Mera logo design of Eliran Kantor.
All lyrics and vocal melodies by Julie Kiss. All music by Thomas MacLean except as noted. All songs arranged by To-Mera. All piano and orchestral arrangements by Richard Henshall.
- "Inviting the Storm" (MacLean, Henshall) - 3:02
- "The Illusionist" (To-Mera) - 7:21
- "The Descent" - 7:53
- "Deep Inside" - 6:46
- "Broken" - 10:04
- "End Game" - 6:12
- "Surrender" - 11:04
- "All I Am" (MacLean, Henshall) - 12:45
- Band members
- Additional musicians
- Marcela Bovio - violin on "The Illusionist"
- Stephan Forté - vocals on "Descent"
- Raymond Hearne - percussion and tuba on "Inviting the Storm", "The Illusionist", "Broken", and "Surrender"
- Brett Caldas-Lima - producer, engineer, mixing