Exit cost may refer to:
- Barriers to exit
- Exit fee, for example:
- exit fee in rental contracts
- Exit tax (disambiguation):
- Expatriation tax or emigration tax, a tax on persons who cease to be tax resident in a country
- Departure tax, a fee charged (under various names) by a country when a person is leaving the country
- Corporate exit tax, a tax on corporations who leave the country or transfer (virtual) assets to another country
- Transaction cost
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exit cost.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.