Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exotic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exotic may refer to:
Mathematics and physics
- Exotic R4, a differentiable 4-manifold, homeomorphic but not diffeomorphic to the Euclidean space R4
- Exotic sphere, a differentiable n-manifold, homeomorphic but not diffeomorphic to the ordinary n-sphere
- Exotic atom, an atom with one or more electrons replaced by other negatively charged particles
- Exotic hadron
- Exotic matter, a hypothetical concept of particle physics
- Exotic derivatives, a type of financial derivative
- "Exotic" (Priyanka Chopra song), a 2012 song by Priyanka Chopra featuring Pitbull
- "Exotic" (1963 song), a song by The Sentinals from their album "Surf Crazy - Original Surfin' Hits" later re-recorded by many instrumental surf bands.
- Exotic pet, a non-common pet
- Exotic shorthair, a breed of cat
- Exotic dancer, a type of dancer or stripper
- Exotic species (or introduced species), a species not native to an area
- Exotica (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exotic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.