From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Expander can refer to:
- Part of the process of dynamic range compression
- Part of the process of signal compression
- Part of the process of companding
- Turboexpander, a turbine for high-pressure gas
- Expander graph, a sparse graph used in the combinatorics branch of mathematics
- StuffIt Expander, a file decompressor software utility
- "Expander", a song on the album Accelerator by The Future Sound of London
- Orthodontic expander, a device to widen the upper jaw
- Disclosure widget, a widget that hides non-essential settings or information, also known as an expander.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.