(Redirected from Expanders)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up expander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expander may refer to:
- Dynamic range compression operated in reverse
- Part of the process of signal compression
- Part of the process of companding
- A component used to connect SCSI computer data storage, devices together
- Turboexpander, a turbine for high-pressure gas
- Expander graph, a sparse graph used in the combinatorics branch of mathematics
- StuffIt Expander, a computer file decompressor software utility
- "Expander" (song), a 1994 song by The Future Sound of London
- Orthodontic expander, a device to widen the upper jaw
- Disclosure widget, a widget that hides non-essential settings or information, also known as an expander
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.