|Mission type||ISS Expedition|
|Space Station||International Space Station|
|Began||2 March 2016UTC|
|Ended||18 June 2016UTC|
|Arrived aboard||Soyuz TMA-19M|
|Departed aboard||Soyuz TMA-19M|
Timothy N. Peake
Timothy L. Kopra
(l-r) Skripochka, Williams, Ovchinin, Peake, Kopra, Malenchenko
Expedition 47 was the 47th expedition to the International Space Station.
Yuri Malenchenko, Timothy Peake and Timothy Kopra transferred from Expedition 46. Expedition 47 began upon the departure of Soyuz TMA-18M on 2 March 2016 and concluded upon the landing of Soyuz TMA-19M on the 18th June 2016. The crew of Soyuz TMA-20M were then transferred to Expedition 48.
(March 2016 to June 2016)
|Commander|| Timothy L. Kopra, NASA|
Second and last spaceflight
|Flight Engineer 1|| Timothy Peake, ESA|
|Flight Engineer 2|| Yuri Malenchenko, RSA|
Sixth and last spaceflight
|Flight Engineer 3|| Aleksey Ovchinin, RSA|
|Flight Engineer 4|| Oleg Skripochka, RSA|
|Flight Engineer 5|| Jeffrey Williams, NASA|
Fourth and last spaceflight
- "Upcoming ISS expeditions". Spacefacts. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "International Space Station Crew Assignments". Spaceflight101. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- "NASA, International Space Station Partners Announce Future Crew Members". RedOrbit. 11 February 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Graham, William (8 April 2016). "SpaceX return Dragon to space as Falcon 9 nails ASDS landing". NASASpaceflight.com. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- Gebhardt, Chris (9 April 2016). "ISS welcomes CRS-8 Dragon after flawless launch". NASASpaceflight.com. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ISS Expedition 47.|