Expedition of Shuja ibn Wahb al-Asadi
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Each soldier obtained 15 camels or the equivalent in sheep as a reward, and according to Scholars at the King Abdul Aziz University in Saudi Arabia, this implied that the booty had 450 camels or their equivalent, and so, the total, including the khumus should have had the value of about 18,000 dirhams.
- Atlas of the Prophet's biography: places, nations, landmarks, By Shawqī Abū Khalīl, Pg212. Books.google.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- "List of Battles of Muhammad". Military.hawarey.org. 2005-10-28. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- "Shuja' bin Wahab Al-Asadi, along with 25 men, marched towards Bani Hawazin". Witness-pioneer.org. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- The sealed nectar, By S.R. Al-Mubarakpuri, Pg244. Books.google.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- The life of Mahomet and history of Islam, Volume 4, By Sir William Muir, Pg 93 See bottom, notes section
- "Next month, of Shuja b. Wahab's 24-man strong party sent to King Abdullah Aziz University" (PDF). Islamiccenter.kau.edu.sa. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-16. Retrieved 2012-10-04.