Experience Media Studios
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
United Arab Emirates
Michael-Ryan Fletchall (CEO)Jason Kay (VP of Production, North America)
|Products||Motion pictures, television programming, new media, video-on-demand, home video, digital distribution|
The company is media studio, with multiple projects across current and emerging media distribution outlets and platforms.
Under current development are The Global Citizen Awards, a live, globally broadcast event that recognizes and awards major contributions to the advancement of mankind, Zayed, a biographical movie about His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the late ruler of Abu Dhabi and founding father of the United Arab Emirates. and Abdulla Omar and the Lost Sand City, a fictional adventure movie featuring the first Emirati action hero.
In early 2010, the company expanded its operations in the North American marketplace by opening offices in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, and appointing Jason Kay as Vice President of Production, North America. The studio immediately acquired Carmel (film), and completed it by February 2011.Following a title change, The Forger (film) was released on DVD on July 3, 2012.
In February 2013, Experience Media Studios optioned 'Possessed Soul' from Jason Whittier to adapt to a new entertainment media technology the studio has been developing.
- AME: Experience Media Studios launches first UAE movie and television investments
- Experience Media Studios website
- Emirates News Television Interview
- AME: Abu Dhabi studio adds live televised awards show to slate
- "Sheikh Zayed's life comes to big screen". UAE Interact. January 10, 2009. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- The National: Sheikh Zayed’s life comes to big screen
- Arabian Business
- Digital Production Middle East
- Weinstein, Joshua (15 February 2011). "After Starting, Stopping and Starting Again, 'Carmel-by-the-Sea' is Complete". The Wrap. Retrieved 15 February 2011.
- McNary, Dave (15 February 2011). "Delayed 'Carmel' Pic Wraps Production". Variety. Retrieved 15 February 2011.
- https://www.amazon.com/The-Forger-Josh-Hutcherson/dp/B007IU8YY4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1333698107&sr=8-3. Missing or empty