From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up experiment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
||This page is not a sandbox.
An experiment is a set of observations performed in the context of solving a particular problem or question.
Experiment may also refer to:
- Experiment (probability theory), a repeatable process with a fixed set of possible outcomes
- Experiment, Arkansas, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Experiment, Georgia, a census-designated place in the United States
- Experiment (1943 film), a Czech film
- Experiment (1988 film), a short Soviet film
- Experiment (game), a dedicated deck card game
- Experiment (Lilo & Stitch), any one of a series of fictional genetically engineered characters from the Lilo & Stitch franchise
- Experiment (locomotive), an 1833 steam locomotive
- Experiment, an 1835 railway coach used at the Stockton and Darlington Railway's opening
- Experiment (ship), any one of a number of vessels, naval and mercantile
- Experiment (website), a crowdfunding website
- All pages beginning with "Experiment"
- All pages with a title containing Experiment
- Experiment Farm
- The Experiment (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Experiment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.