|Look up exploit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exploit means to take advantage of something (a person, situation, etc.) for one's own end, especially unethically or unjustifiably.
Exploit can mean:
- Exploit (computer security)
- Exploit (video gaming)
- Exploit (natural resources)
- Exploit (video game), a browser video game
- Exploitation of labour, Marxist and other sociological aspects
- Exploit, a 2009 Adobe Flash game by Gregory Weir
- The Exploits River, the longest river on the island of Newfoundland
- 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate)
- The Exploited, a Scottish punk band
- Exploitation (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exploit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.