From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up exploit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exploit means to take advantage of something (a person, situation, etc.) for one's own end, especially unethically or unjustifiably.
Exploit can mean:
- Exploit (computer security)
- Exploit (online gaming)
- Exploit (natural resources)
- Exploit (sociology)
- Exploit, a 2009 Adobe Flash game by Gregory Weir
- Exploit!, a 2014 card game by Duncan Davis
- The Exploits River, the longest river on the island of Newfoundland
- 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate)
- Exploit (Infotech Limited)
- The Exploited, a Scottish punk band
- Exploitation (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exploit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.