|Look up exploit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exploit means to take advantage of something (a person, situation, etc.) for one's own end, especially unethically or unjustifiably.
Exploit can mean:
- Exploit (natural resources)
- Exploit (computer security)
- Exploit (video gaming)
- Exploitation of labour, Marxist and other sociological aspects
- Exploits River, the longest river on the island of Newfoundland
- Exploit (video game), a browser video game by Gregory Weir
- Exploit, episode of documentary Dark Net (TV series) 2016
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exploit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.