|Look up Export or export in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Export is the movement of goods, or selling of services out of a country, area or settlement.
Export may also refer to:
- Export, Pennsylvania, a borough of Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, US
- Export, West Virginia, US
- Export rail station, a goods rail station on the Primorskaya Line, St. Petersburg, Russia
Science and technology
- EXPORT, an Exobiology experiment, developed by ESA, to be externally mounted on the ISS
- Export, converting a computer file into a format other than the original format; See Import and export of data
export, a language keyword in C++
export, a Unix command that is usually a shell builtin
- Export, a type of Scottish beer
- Valie Export (born 1940), an Austrian artist
- Export of revolution, actions by a victorious revolutionary government to promote similar revolutions in other countries
- Export (cigarette), a Canadian line of cigarettes and rolling tobacco produced by JTI Macdonald
- Exporting, in international trade
- Molson Export, a type of Canadian beer
- Dortmunder Export, a pale lager
- Oland Export Ale is a type of Canadian beer
- Emu Export, a type of Australian beer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Export.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.