Export Promotion Bureau, Bangladesh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Export Promotion Bureau)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014)|
Initial proclamations were made on August 20 and November 8, 1975. The Export Promotion Bureau Ordinance was enacted in 1977 and consequently EPB was established.
The EPB consists of multiple divisions:
- Policy and Planning Division
- Commodities Development Division
- Information Division
- Fairs and Display Division
- Administration and Finance Division
- Textile Division
- Statistics and Research
- Information and Communications Technology
- "An Ordinance to provide for the establishment of a Bureau for promotion of export.". Ministry of Law, Bangladesh. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- Official website
- "Exports see 36% growth in September". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- "Unrest, holidays send October export growth to 14-month low". New Age. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- "Export defies odds". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
|This article about government and politics in Bangladesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|