Express News (Pakistan)
|Owned by||Television Media Network (Private) Limited|
|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
|Slogan||Har Khabar Par Nazar|
|Broadcast area||South Asia, Middle East, America, UAE, UK, Ireland, India|
|Headquarters||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Sister channel(s)||Express 24/7 (English), Express Entertainment (Entertainment), Hero Tv (Infotainment)|
|PTCL Smart TV (Pakistan)||012|
|Express News Live||Watch Live|
Express News is an Urdu language Pakistani television news channel Based in Lahore, launched on January 1, 2008. It is owned and run by the country's third largest Urdu daily, Daily Express. The owners of the channel, Lakson Group, launched 'Express 24/7', is not published in English.
Accusation of fraud
Salman Danish, chief executive officer of Medialogic, a television ratings company in Pakistan, accused Express Group of paying Medialogic insiders to manipulate TV ratings fraudulently.
- "Express News TV". hamariweb.com. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Express News Live". expressnews.tv.com.pk. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Express News Urdu Live". listenradios.com. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Waqt News TV - Latest Pakistan News Headlines, Latest News". waqtnews.tv. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Express Group guilty of ratings manipulation". geo.tv. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
|This Pakistani television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|