|Area served||Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Nigeria, Philippines, South Africa, and Tanzania|
Express Wi-Fi is a division within Facebook Connectivity, a group of global internet connectivity initiatives by Facebook. As one of several programs under the Facebook Connectivity umbrella, it partners with mobile network operators and internet service providers to provide internet access via public Wi-Fi hotspots that are "fast, affordable, and reliable" (as per Facebook). Facebook assists partners by providing a comprehensive Wi-Fi platform that partners can leverage to better manage and grow their Wi-Fi offerings.
Operating Locations and Local Partnerships
Service is offered in partnership with D~Net, an internet service provider, enabling Facebook and D~NET to establish a presence in city of Surabaya and Sugro, a village in Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
Service offered in partnership with Globe Telecom, a major provider of telecommunications services in the Philippines.
Service offered in partnership with CellC, a telecommunication company in South Africa
Service offered in partnership with Habari, an internet service provider.
In August 2018, Express Wi-Fi by Facebook announced a technology partnership program. The program allows access point manufacturers to produce and supply Wi-Fi hardware that is compatible with Express Wi-Fi. Program participants were Arista Networks, Cambium Networks, and Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS Company.  In February 2019, Nokia announced that Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi platform would also participate in the technology partner program. 
- "Express Wi-Fi by Facebook launches commercially in India". DeccanChronicle. 4 May 2017. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- "Facebook inks partnerships to bring more people online". VentureBeat. 25 February 2019.
- "Facebook brings Express Wi-Fi to Ghana". VentureBeat. 1 February 2019.
- "Express Wi-Fi by Facebook Launched Commercially in India; Airtel to Launch 20,000 Hotspots". NDTV Gadgets360.com. 4 May 2017. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "Facebook launches Express Wi-Fi app for its local-operated hotspots". TechCrunch.
- "Express Wi-Fi". Facebook. Retrieved 28 February 2019.
- "Facebook launches low-cost internet service, Express Wifi, in Kenya". Citizentv.co.ke. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "Tizeti partners with Facebook to expand Express Wi-Fi in Nigeria". Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "Express Wi-Fi By Facebook Partners With Tizeti to Expand Coverage in Nigeria". Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "Express Wi-Fi Technology Partner program: Getting more people online with fast and affordable Wi-Fi". code.fb.com. 28 August 2018.
- "Nokia joins Facebook's Express Wi-Fi Technology Partner program to build better Wi-Fi networks". Globe Newswire. 25 February 2019.
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|