Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up expressivity, expressive, or expressiveness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expressivity, expressiveness, and expressive power may refer to:
- Expressivity (genetics), variations in a phenotype among individuals carrying a particular genotype
- Expressive loan
- Expressive potential (electronic music), a control in a musical device for tuning musical expression
- Expressive power (computer science) of a programming language
- Expressive suppression, an aspect of emotion regulation
- Expressive therapy, the use of creative arts as therapy
- Expressive timing, musical phenomenon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expressivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.