|Look up expressivity, expressive, or expressiveness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expressivity, expressiveness, and expressive power may refer to:
- Expressivity (genetics), variations in a phenotype among individuals carrying a particular genotype
- Expressive loan
- Expressive potential (electronic music), a control in a musical device for tuning musical expression
- Expressive power (computer science) of a programming language
- Expressive suppression, an aspect of emotion regulation
- Expressive therapy, the use of creative arts as therapy
- Expressive timing, musical phenomenon
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expressivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.