Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up expel, expelling, expelled, or expulsion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Expulsion or expelled may refer to:
- Ejection (sports)
- Expeller pressing
- Expulsion (education)
- Expulsion from the United States Congress
- Forced migration
- Persona non grata
- Expelled (film), 2014 teen comedy film
- Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, 2008 documentary film
- Expulsion (band), Swedish doom/death metal band
- The Expelled, English punk/rock band
- The Expulsion (film), a 1923 silent German film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Expulsion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.