Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ext, ext or EXT may refer to:
- Ext functor, used in the mathematical field of homological algebra
- Extended file system, a file system created for Linux; see also ext2, ext3 and ext4
- Exeter International Airport (IATA airport code), in Devon, England
- Exeter St Thomas railway station, station code EXT
- Extratropical cyclone, a mid-latitude cyclone
- Extremaduran language (ISO language code), spoken in Spain
- Extremeroller, a former roller coaster at Worlds of Fun, Kansas City, Missouri
- Cadillac Escalade EXT, a pickup truck
- Extension, a number appended to the end of a telephone number, or used internally.
- Example, a short hand use for example.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ext.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.