From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ext, ext or EXT may refer to:
- Ext functor, used in the mathematical field of homological algebra
- Extended file system, a file system created for Linux; see also ext2, ext3 and ext4
- Exeter International Airport (IATA airport code), in Devon, England
- Exeter St Thomas railway station, station code EXT
- Extratropical cyclone, a mid-latitude cyclone
- Extremaduran language (ISO language code), spoken in Spain
- Extremeroller, a former roller coaster at Worlds of Fun, Kansas City, Missouri
- Cadillac Escalade EXT, a pickup truck
- Extension, a number appended to the end of a telephone number, or used internally.
- Example, a short hand use for example.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ext.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.