Extended Play (Fleetwood Mac EP)
|Released||30 April 2013|
|Genre||Rock, pop rock|
|Producer||Lindsey Buckingham and Mitchell Froom; Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks on "Without You"|
|Fleetwood Mac chronology|
Extended Play is an EP by British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac, released in 2013. Released as a digital download only by the band themselves and without a record company, it was the band's first new music in ten years, since their 2003 album Say You Will was released and the last release of studio material to feature Lindsey Buckingham before his removal from the band in 2018.
While the EP was only available digitally without any promotion and no physical CD version was ever released, "Extended Play" still reached No. 48 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and sold 9000 copies in its first week. However, the next week, it left the chart entirely. It also charted at No. 14 on the Top Digital Albums chart, No. 9 on the Top Independent Albums chart, and No. 13 on the Top Rock Albums chart. "Without You" was a "lost" demo written during the Buckingham Nicks era, which Nicks herself had found posted on YouTube.
|1.||"Sad Angel"||Lindsey Buckingham||4:03|
|2.||"Without You"||Stevie Nicks||4:39|
|3.||"It Takes Time"||Buckingham||4:09|
- Lindsey Buckingham – guitars, keyboards, piano, drum programming, vocals
- Stevie Nicks – vocals
- John McVie – bass guitar
- Mick Fleetwood – drums, percussion
- "'Extended Play' Ep Press & Reviews". Fleetwood Mac News. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. Extended Play at AllMusic
- Caulfield, Keith. "Chart Moves: Fleetwood Mac Returns After 10 Years, Lindsey Stirling Hits New Chart High". Billboard. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- Greene, Andy (7 May 2013). "Lindsey Buckingham talks Fleetwood Mac tour, New EP". Retrieved 11 June 2013.