Extended Play (Fleetwood Mac EP)
|EP by Fleetwood Mac|
|Released||30 April 2013|
|Genre||Rock, Classic rock|
|Producer||Mitchell Froom and Lindsey Buckingham; Stevie Nicks ("Without You")|
|Fleetwood Mac chronology|
Extended Play is an EP by the British/American band Fleetwood Mac, released in 2013. Released as a digital download by the band themselves without a record company, this was the band's first new music in ten years, since their 2003 album Say You Will was released.
Even though the EP was only available digitally and without any promotion, Extended Play still reached #48 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and sold 9000 copies in its first week. However, the next week, it left the chart entirely. It also charted at #14 on the Top Digital Albums chart, #9 on the Top Independent Albums chart, and #13 on the Top Rock Albums chart. "Without You" was a "lost" demo written during the Buckingham Nicks era, which Nicks herself had found posted on YouTube.
|1.||"Sad Angel"||Lindsey Buckingham||4:03|
|2.||"Without You"||Stevie Nicks||4:39|
|3.||"It Takes Time"||Buckingham||4:09|
- Lindsey Buckingham – guitars, synthesizers, piano, vocals
- Stevie Nicks – vocals
- John McVie – bass guitar
- Mick Fleetwood – drums, percussion
- "'Extended Play' Ep Press & Reviews". Fleetwood Mac News. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. Extended Play (Fleetwood Mac EP) at AllMusic
- Caulfield, Keith. "Chart Moves: Fleetwood Mac Returns After 10 Years, Lindsey Stirling Hits New Chart High". Billboard. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- Greene, Andy (7 May 2013). "Lindsey Buckingham talks Fleetwood Mac tour, New EP". Retrieved 11 June 2013.