From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs to be updated. (December 2015)|
In education, extension studies can mean:
- first-year university subjects taken as part of a students (Victorian Certificate of Education).
- complementary studies taken in addition to the mandatory courses.
- Harvard University has a degree in Extension Studies that reflects a part-time on campus or partially online option of study - http://www.extension.harvard.edu/degrees-certificates
- ENTER, Melbourne University
- Extension study as a complementary survey accomplished as part of a research project (see medical research).
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|