Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up extent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extent may refer to:
- Extent (file systems), a contiguous region of computer storage medium reserved for a file
- Extent File System, a discontinued file system implementation named after the contiguous region
- Extent, a chunk of storage space logical volume management uses internally to provide various device mappings
- Extent, in computer programming, is the period during which a variable has a particular value
- Extent, a technical description of the wingspan of a bird, bat, or other flying animal
- Extent, a writ allowing a creditor to seize or assume temporary ownership of a debtor's property; also, the actual seizure in its execution
- Map extent, the portion of a region shown in a map
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.