(Redirected from Exterminate)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up extermination or exterminate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extermination or exterminate may refer to:
- Pest control, elimination of insects or vermin
- Genocide, extermination—in whole or in part—of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group
- Extermination (video game), a 2001 PlayStation 2 game by Deep Space
- "Exterminate!", the battle cry of the Daleks in the British television show Doctor Who
- "Exterminate!" (song), a 1992 song by Snap!
- Extermination camps
- Exterminator (disambiguation)
- Termination (disambiguation)
- Kill (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extermination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.