From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up extinct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Extinct|
Extinction is the end of a species.
Extinct may also refer to:
- Extinct, a volcano that scientists consider unlikely to erupt again
- Extinct in the wild, conservation status
- Extinct (2006 TV series), an ITV UK series about endangered species
- Extinct (2001 TV series), a C4 UK series about extinct species
- Extinct (2017 TV series), an American post-apocalyptic science-fiction TV series
- Extinct (album), a 2015 album by Moonspell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extinct.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.