|Look up extraterrestrial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Extraterrestrial refers to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin words extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth").
Extraterrestrial may also refer to:
- Extraterrestrial (2011 film), a 2011 Spanish film by Nacho Vigalondo
- Extraterrestrial (2014 film), a 2014 American film by Colin Minihan and written by The Vicious Brothers
- Extraterrestrial (TV documentary), a program on the National Geographic Channel
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, a 1982 film by Steven Spielberg
- "E.T." (song), a 2010 song by Katy Perry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Extraterrestrial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.