Extra Point is a twice-daily, two-minute segment on ESPN Radio that covers generic sports-related topical news and opinion. The AM edition airs Monday through Saturday at various times between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. ET, and the PM edition airs Monday through Friday between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET. On the segments, ESPN personalities provide editorial comments on the sports news stories of the day.
- NFL Live host Trey Wingo
- SportsCenter anchor Linda Cohn
- Miami Herald columnist Dan Le Batard
- College GameDay and SportsCenter's Rece Davis
- SportsCenter anchor Jay Harris
- Outside the Lines weekend host and SportsCenter Reporter Jeremy Schaap
- SportsCenter Correspondent Shelley Smith
Extra Point was cancelled by ESPN Radio due to budgetary reasons. The last Extra Point segment aired on December, 10, 2010.
|This article about a radio show or program in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|